Thursday, February 10, 2011

i'm tired

assalamualaikum.

see? something wrong somewhere. *I guess. I bet it's all about *school. then, I make a call to adnin and asking her what's was happened? and I was right. she told that *pertandingan animasi has been announced. I am not sure what the real title for the competition. but I'm pretty sure it's about tajwid or something. pergh.

first impression when I heard about it. *ouh please, don't let me involve in this *hell. :D yes, for me it's hell. I am a coward. so please, understand me. 

to my juniors, I know you better than me, I'll help you, but only a little. because, this is your turn not mine. :) if you have any favour to ask. just ask. but, I can't promise you, I'll make it perfect. hoho.
*letih cakap orang putih. :D esok, ada meeting kata nya. tapi, aku rasa macam peratus untuk tidak pergi itu saat la banyak. kerana aku amat dan sangat lah malu untuk ke sekolah. entah kenapa. macam tak logik je kan alasan? haha. actually, aku ada hal kat rumah ini. umi aku tak kasi. entah la, keputusan tak dapat dibuat lagi sebab esok masih ada untuk berfikir. :D


aku sudah letih.



p/s ; saya nak lari dari sume ini bole?

5 comments:

im just kid? said...

g la lari...

miss nureen said...

waah. masih adakah sinar harapan...
ceyy

Unknown said...

areh ; nop lari g mano eh??

k.een ; tatau la tuh. bagi ku, ia terlalu gelap utk diterangi.. hoho^^

miss nureen said...

torchlight2.
i ade, nak pinjam? ^_^

Unknown said...

torchlight?
xcukup..i nak spotlight. haha