Friday, March 28, 2014

I'm sorry

Assalamualaikum

"I'm not a perfect person. 
There's so many thing I wish I didn't do. 
But I continue learning. 
I never meant to do those thing to you. 
And so I have to say before I go. 
That I just want you to know."

Words will never fully express how sorry I am, but I truly hope that it is a good start. I make mistake to everyone that I don't have the opportunity and courage to ask for forgiveness. And even hard when apologized and still repeat the same stupid mistakes.


Prophet Muhammad PBUH taught us that if we have wronged someone, we should pray for them by saying, "O Lord, whomever I have abused reward him with purity.." And the Quran told us of how the brothers of Joseph apologized to their father by saying, "O our father, seek refuge for us, verily we're in the wrong.."



I'm sorry..

I'm sorry Ayah, for not thank you all the effort you put through to rise me up and be who I am today. For being there for me in time of trial and tribulation, you're always be my knight in shining armor.

I'm sorry mum, for all of the tough times I put you through. I’m sorry for all of the disagree I started with you. All of the things that I have been going through, makes me realize what you say is true. 

I'm sorry to you my brothers and sisters, you grew so fast and I was so far away from you.

Sorry to the stranger that I blocked off with my car and I delayed him and then I realized that a polite hand gesture is not enough.

Sorry to the imam who I listened to and only realized that his word flew pass me.

Sorry to my teacher who taught me my first letter and I grew up without saying thank you.

Sorry,
To the one who greeted me so enthusiastically and I responded so coldly.
To my friends who I was unable to help.
For the word I said without real consideration. 
For my actions that I perform without focus.

Sorry for the apology that I delayed, to apologize earlier is mush easier then holding the burden of keeping it in.

Sorry my Lord, for not concentrating in my prayers and ignoring the fact that You are listening and watching. 

I'm sorry Allah, for every moment that You saw me turn away from Your worship and me being so heedless from Your All-seeing-eyes. Sorry my Lord, for not thanking You for everything You have given me, my health, my parents, my family and every single thing. 

Sorry my Lord, for wasting my time in things that do not benefits me.
From the money I spent so selfishly. 
From the words I spoke so carelessly, 
But I know You are The Most Forgiving and The Most Merciful. 

Help me Allah, in becoming a better person.

"I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you"

Indeed, the reason is all the person that I love. You and you and you and yes you.



p/s: it's my time.

No comments: